Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,    I am wondering, can I connect a CyFi module to a CY8CKIT PSOC Development Kit?    I know about the FirstTouch development kit, but I ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,        The weather station card mentioned in cy3271-exp1 environmental sensing kit was attached to a RF unit and AA battery pack.        The USB b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Are PSoC ICs shipping yet or only development kits? I tried to find information about release dates but came up with nothing.    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi all,        I just got my PSoC FirstTouch Starter Kit and I'm blown away at what the PSoC chips can do! It's like having an analog workbenc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello everyone,        I am all new to PSOC, so I excuse myself in advance if I ask simple questions!        I just bought the development kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I want to change resolution of the ADC_DelSig dynamically.    or is API updated in the future?        Or must I change the value of the regist... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I want to change resolution of the ADC_DelSig dynamically.    or is API updated in the future?        Or must I change the value of the regist... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I don't know how to start the program. I have an example about an InvAmp writed its main file in assembly code. I have this files in the source File... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When I delete a user module I get errors in the compilation process.    How do I can to refresh the analog and digital interconnection scheme?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,        I use PSOC3 to do ADC->DMA ->Memory to sample my analog input data then post- processing my ADC data.    ADC( 300K sps, 10 bits) ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.