Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have used sucessfully miniprog3 for I2C data exchange with PC as Master.     BUt when it came to PSOC1 The miniprog3 reads or writes wrong data!    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 To get past a hurdle in a project, I've recently written a disassembler for the PSoC 1.   The source is in C and compiles with GCC under Cygwin or Li... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Can't install PSoC Programmer 3.12 using .iso from a CD. Can't find the Package Catalog and keeps bouncing me back to the Advanced Options pag... Show More
JeVE_287651
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,     In the Figure 24-14. Shift Operation pg 212 PSoC3, PSoC5 Architecture TRM, Document No. 001-50235 Rev *D    There is 2 (sil) instead of (sor) ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Because USBFS pins  is behind CY7C68013A-56LFXC CY7C68013A-56LFXC (another chip with hidden firmware)    I guess USBFS functionality cannot be tested ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This is a chapter from latest PSOC Creator Errata:    "11.  CapSense Use of a PRS with the CSD algorithm is not supported.  PRS configuration should ... Show More
user_287741
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        i'm trying to do some test with designer5 in chip mode.    led blinking , pwm 8 controled led and at the end, ezi2c in slave mode.    i have a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello,        i want to know if i can read data from the cypress FirstTouch kit in a linux based system. I can't find documentation about this... Show More
JeVE_287651
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I think that (maybe) there is a bug in the subtraction verilog implementation of 2 variables :          The following module  is a saw gene... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I'm trying to make an application with visual basic based on USB HID to control my hub. I'm using a CY3271 kit of CYFI. Is it possible? Any help? ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.