Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there,    In "The Patron Saints of Cypress Blog", James Davis talks about using Track and Hold components. I would love to use them, but I can't se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings!    I am new in PSOC world and using PSOC minieval1 board. I would like to program (in C) 29466 to count switch press.    E.g: first LED on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using PSoC Express, and a CY8C21534 Capsense device. When I try to add an new driver (Button CSA or other) to the block diagramm I get the messag... Show More
DrBu_265381
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I 'm looking for the usbtoiic .hex file  used in the CY3240 USB to I2C bridge kit  to program a CY8C24894 .  Is there a link to download it ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am working with CY8C29466 to communnicate with a digital sensor through UART Communication. The sensor works with the following UART settings... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hai,        I am working on AVNET SPARTAN 3A Evaluation KIT.    I just used a 26bit counter code in the FPGA and    I send the MS 3 bits of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone    Need help in implementing 3bit counter.    How can I read each bit?    Regards    Adeel Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to program the about chip with the MiniProg1 however I just get "FAILED! Can not Acquire Device! Please verify the device connection to the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Does anyone know why FIR filter introduce fixed offset error to the input variables?    Does anyone know why FIR filter  rolls off output results inst... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It means 6 bytes. other bytes are acknowledged (+FF) although not true (I tested with debugger)    Besides if I change variables order those with +FF ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.