Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello there! 🙂         Just simple question.    On the Block Diagram may I left my nickname or it should be without any information of the designer? ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Kiku and Graa et al.    Back 5 years ago the packaging problem was simple, because your devices only came in a couple of packages. But now... Holy cro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Is there a schematic available for the CY8CKIT-001 PSoC Development Board?    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My question is quite straight forward.    It is possible to program PSoC 1 devices with PSoC Creator?    Why we have two diferent tools: PSoC Designer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All, I am trying to see the EOC output from the Cypress Example ADC to LCD. I have tied the EOC output to a digital pin so that I can check timing on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using a PSoC3 dev kit as a SPI master talking to my project board.  To get the SPI bus synced between them I hold the reset on the dev board then ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All, I am needing to Mux the input data into an ADC. For starters, I would like to bring the MUX pins to the outside world. How do I use the BUS to 2 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Question: When setting up the Conversion Rate on the DeltaSigma block, is that rate driven by interrupts? So if I sample at 100Ksps (10us), is the int... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All,     I am using the CY8CKIT-001 development kit working on a modified ADC_DMA_Memory_16Bit code. I have my samples set to 8000 and the ADC rate se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        When using bootloader of PSoC3, is there any tool provided by PSoCCreator which is running on PC side? and is there demo project show how boot... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.