Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I have problems with the example "Hello Word" wich comes with the example projects. I have an ICE so I can debug the project.        If I buil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Welcome to the Cortex-M3 PSoC 5 Design Challenge, brought to you by ARM, EETimes and Cypress.  In this forum you will be able to track all of the late... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have been using the 1.20 UART on an RS-485 bus configuration and the network ceases to operate when undating to 1.50 (I changed the number of bits s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Sir,       We completed making our abstrat on our topic but when we put our model on the PSoc Creator we are facing a problem. we completed analog par... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have 2 projects on my list, one with the block diagram and one with the creator project. Request the admin to merge them into one.    Thank You. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When can we expect ES3 samples to be available to try out?    Regards,    Dan. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    What is the deadline for Phase-1?. There is a discrepancy in the date noted in "Getting Started" (Jan-17) and "Rules"(Jan-10) links on the cont... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,         I'm thinking about using a PSOC (CY8C24794) in a project and would like to know if I can assign a PWM block to multiple outputs, i.e.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,         I have a problem with the UART on the PSoC 5 and the CY8CKIT-001 development kit. What I am doing, is sending (Modbus) data via a ser... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm excited to announce that we have officially extended Phase 1 of the Design Challenge to January 24th.  We had requests from people who wanted a li... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.