Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ERROR :Routing of asynchrononus signal Clock_1 as a clock to UDB component "\AudioClkGen:UDB_ACG:div:Div:u0\" is not supported unless a UDB Clock/Enab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi..  I have a cy3209-ExpressEVK kit.  my problem is, How i can connect Zigbee transceiver(UART) to SPI radio socket.    So. Please Help me to solve t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone,    I'm working with the PSoC5 Dev-Kit CY8CKIT-001 and PSoC Creator 1. I try to transfer the result of the ADC_SAR to the filter-block ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After running successful the sample projects for the PSOC 3 First Touch Kit I wanted to write my first own project. I started with the LED-flash proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone. I'm trying to determine the frequency of a incoming signal at roughly 7KHz. This signal is correctly identified using a scope and is at ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings,    I have been experimenting with development for CY8C21434. I am interested in implementing simultaneous touch and prox sensing for this m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
...    Hi:    I try to figure out the detail of datapath status register interrupt generation,  I can not find example on website.    I creat a module... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i enabled the counter8 with a clock frequency of ~366. the terminal count is expected to occur at every ~0.6 seconds. I connected led1 at the terminal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All, background: you can only use PSoC Creator together with a PSoC 3 in mind. It is possible to evaluate the user interface of Creator without hardw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I was trying to get sample code for the RTC working on my PSOC5 kit with ES1 silicone and I may be running into one of the known issues..    If I prog... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.