Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm using a CY8C3446AXI-098 PSoC 3, which according to the datasheet has two USBIOs on pins P15[6] and P15[7] which can be used to eith... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
You can find the BSDL file for each part number on the product webpage, under Technical Documentation category:     http://www.cypress.com/?mpn=CY8C3244LTI-168#TechnicalDocuments... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    I noticed that a lot of projects did not seem to be completed, but had fairly high vote ratings.    Is there some reason I can't get at ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Congratulations to the 12 finalists who have made their way through.          The finalists are divided into 4 categories: Community Choice, Best use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i am tring to measure pulse rate by gating the the input pulses for a fixed time (0.5 mS) by using a 16 bit gating timer(T1) and the incoming pulses a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    Is it possible to change the voltage supplies for the different rails *during operation*?    DiodeDan  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello CY Developer Community Members!         Check out Oscium’s iMSO mixed signal oscilloscope and iOS app (http://www.oscium.com/) that interfaces t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am having trouble testing the I2C Wake feature using an ES3 CY8C3866.  The basic read and write slave functionality works fine but it does not w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
As 3D technologies become more prevalent, Cypress has developed a solution for 3D ative shutter glasses.  The solution integrates the IR analog front ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am trying to send data through usb  from the PSoC 5 First touch starter kit to the computer and the problem is the device does not enumerate.      ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.