Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ToDo_281356
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I made a 'hardware only' enabled UDB timer that flashes an LED according to the attached schematic. The main() routine contains nothing but an endless... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Can any one tell how can we place resistor and capacitor and configure thier values in the PSOC design in the workspace of psoc creator so that we ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to change the drive mode of a certain PIN at runtime for C Code.    In my application I have defined P3[7] as "Pull Up" in the IDE, I w... Show More
MiSa_288856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo,    I have a doubt about handling a communication with a couple of I2C slaves. If I usually perform:    a write on the first slave, a read from ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 It should have an amplitude of 5V.    Im doing project on PSOC plz help me continue my work.humble request...    plz help me.. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    This should be a very basic question, so forgive me. I'm trying to detect a voltage on a PSoC pin. It's either going to be 3V or 0V. The pi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Thanks to Uday I've got some SPI transmission working, but I'm seeing a very strange problem with the transmission speed on SPI.    My device is a CY8... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
While using PSOC5 i notice the device doesn't crash when I access out of bound array.    #define MAX_ARRAY 16    int array[MAX_ARRAY];    int a = [arr... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.