Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Multiplexed LCDs have been used for over 30 years, and the methods for driving them are well-known and remained unchanged for the past 20 years. Advan... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Im having difficulty reducing the code spread on a simple DC voltage measurement using the Delta Sigma ADC on the PSOC 5 CY8C5588AXI-060 my sim... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am trying to implement a USB microphone (for testing both ADC accuracy and USB feature) device, the PSoC enumeration is working fine. I am not... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Cypress friends,    Part 1: I am interested in being able to sychronize the RTC to an external  1 pulse per second GPS signal.    If possible, I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     I tried to connect the IC CY8C20110 to PSoC Designer using IIC-USB converter. The hardware gets detected. But while doing configuration using PSo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I added user module PWM8 3 times    PWM1, PWM2,PWM3    I wrote following code    typedef void (* const Function_Pass_Char)(char i);    static Function... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    What is the availability and price for PSoC5 devices?    So far I am not able to find any info online or from distributors.    Regards    Jan Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All, I need assistance with multiple TDs in single DMA chanell. I want to use one DMA chanell for sending data to VDAC (TD1 for VDAC1 and TD2 fo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    1) I am working with the CY8C3866AXI-040 (100-TQFP) chip that is the standard module on the PSoC 3 DVK-001. This chip is the production chi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi,    Does anyone knows how does the calculation of the ClacTime(equation 9) in the datasheet of the ADCINCVR (Pg4 of 28) works?        The d... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.