Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Brian_D
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
After adding an OPAMP to the design, it is assigned as OPAMP_1 but I can't tell which one out of the 4 devices available [0:3]. I need to be able to i... Show More
luisji
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello I'm looking for the easiest way of using PSoC5 to make a: * 3 identical squared signals, shifted 120 degrees (It could change to be a SPWM sinus... Show More
Padmini
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

what is the difference between CY8C5868AXI-LP035 and CY8C5888AXI-LP096 ?

zvivered
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, My host is connected to a PSOC that contains a USBUART.  Upon PSOC boot completion, the PC has a new COM23.  On the PSOC side I used the follow... Show More
Ronny
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear All: There is a I2C mater and several slaves with the same address so I need a mux to determine which slave device i want to control. And i use a... Show More
Gopalakrishnan
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
While programming the debugged code, message shows "There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Programmer reported error (100 - PSoC Device... Show More
seku_495601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

How can Change Filter Co-eff During Run Time in PSOC5 LP Filter Block? any Examples

zvivered
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Is is possible to monitor a shutdown in PSOC 5 ? Currently I read several VMON voltages.  How can I know exactly when PSOC 5 is shutting down ?... Show More
KyTr_1955226
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I've got a bit of a unique issue on a project that requires a USBUART bootloader.  The bootload process itself I have no problem with, I have ... Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We've gone past prototype and ready for production.  Would like to know how to program our board with PSoC 5LP (10 pin) and PSoc 4 (5 pin) in producti... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.