Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

JiAs_1343366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
OK, we have found the I2S devices and would like to know if it can be used for MPU TO MPU 64-bit data transfers (no sound). We would like to setup a m... Show More
Enasalin
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
So I'm trying to make a breathing LED without using a PWM. The thought here is to try and simulate a PWM using counters, comparators and whatever else... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
If SWK is selected for SBC's sleep mode, do I need WUF to wake up? Is WUP OK?smartconx_target@Q!w2e3r4t5y6u7i8o9p0||/t5/PSoC-5-3-1/TLE9261SBC%E7%9A%84... Show More
JiAs_1343366
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I2C
solved msg Solved

What is the max number of i2c channels I may program into the CY8C5888LTQ-LP097 device?

Jweaver
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using the Del-Sigma A/D on the CYC8kit-5LP at 8 bits,  but when increasing to 10 bits or more, the error increases. I'm using a UART to display measur... Show More
Dyna
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Team, I need support writing to the pin.  Currently I am using all the pins as output GPIO pins. So i want by default for all of them to be low ... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We need to design a custom board using PSoC5LP.However, we do not want to use the existing MiniProg3 for the write method, so we are looking for an on... Show More
dada_1299601
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, attached the gerber files and schematics of a board devlepoded by the students of my robotics course to use Arduino shields with CY8CK... Show More
soumyaranjan
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,Is there any consolidated documentation (in a single document) available for Application Notes (AN), Code Examples (CE) and Cypress Kits (CY) me... Show More
wmaxfield
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can someone point me to the SMIF component for PSOC 5, and the example code download project?  I realize SMIF probably will not work with cypress FRAM... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.