Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    PSoC 3® and PSoC 5® offer the industry's first programmable solution with built-in capacitive-sensing capability that can also perform general sys... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi All,    I recently had the benifit to learn about Power Line Communication, it sounds like it could be a good way to improve power efficency to a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I implemented a proximity sensor using PSoC5. A proximity range of 17cm was achieved with a circular loop conductor (thickness=1mm, radius=10cm). An... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC Creator 2.0 will be available soon and it brings some exciting new features. You can now configure the Pins component to show an annotation termi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I implemented a proximity sensor using PSoC3. A proximity range of 17cm was achieved with a circular loop conductor (thickness=1mm, radius=10cm). Any... Show More
pushekm_21
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Many times in applications using the Watchdog timer, there may be a requirement to detect if a reset occurred due to Watchdog or POR / XRES and the ap... Show More
VivekK_11
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 We have updated the programming specifications for PSoC 3 available at www.cypress.com/. We have added the full details on SWD interface timing diagr... Show More
PriyadeepK_01
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC1 devices can be acquired for programming using two methods:    1. Toggling the Vdd to the device     2. Applying XRES to the device         Power... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    does any body have a app notes or project for I2C <-> RS-485 bridge?    I need to use the smallest size I can get for this like 8 pin PSOC1.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This article will go through the points to be taken care while implementing precision temperature measurement system using these sensors. Temperature ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.