Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have severe problems getting USB peripheral of PSoC5 to work. Attached are schematics and layout of my board design. Whatever I burn into MCU... Show More
adamelli
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm looking for a replacement for CY8C4245PVI-482 (datasheet), ideally with the same footprint/package (28-SSOP). Maybe the CY8C4246PVI-DS402 (datashe... Show More
jadkh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Infineon community! I finally received my CY8CKIT-059 PSOC5LP. I am a total beginner working with it but I'm looking forward to doing my project... Show More
RiMo_301056
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I got stuck trying to get sleep / wakeup running on a PSoC3. It seems that the device goes to sleep correctly, as I do this: sleep components... Show More
Alex3
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi all, 

I am looking for a MCU which support USB2.0 HS.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

BR.

WolfgangCS
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have a PSoC3-based project to control two motors via PWM. Currently the PWM block on PSoC Creator is set to work with an input clock of 2MHz,... Show More
xRocket
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The suggestions window should show TMR_100ms_Start. I have reinstalled but the problem is still there.   Show More
Hvdbrand
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all, We are looking on using a EtherCAT ESC chip (LAN9252) together with a PSoC5LP. The LAN9252 chip can be connected over a host bus interface (... Show More
RaBa_2451646
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I am using PSoC Creator 4.4. & it's just freezing once I open a recent project as in the attached screenshot. I have worked a lot with this ID... Show More
Mastuly
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Im an Engineering Student in need of assistance for my final Project Degree i got an assignment involving PSOC Creator and CY8CKIT-059 5LP Prototyp... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors