Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I'm implementing a design with PSoC3 and I need overvoltage protecion in some of the input stages. More specifically a protection of 100Vdc.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have been struggling for days, trying to get the UART samples to work on my psoc3 board.     I am now starting to wonder if UART can be used... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am trying to preamplify and sample a microphone signal, but I get a lot of noise.    The microphone gives a maximum of about 3mV of signal am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    I noticed that the latest ADC requires external bypassing on pin 0[4] or 0[2] to reach its full speed of 700 KSPS (dropped from the earl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All,    Is it possible to implement the bidrectional shift circuit attached with this post in PSoC3 ?. If yes, we will be able to build a component ar... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    If I embed a CY768013A (FX2LP) into my PSoC5 based system purely as an integrated debugger for programming and debugging the PSoC5 (s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,    With the 2*VDAC Vref sourcing option, can you apply low voltages to the range? For example, with the VDAC, it is theoretically possible ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All 100TQFP packaged PSoC 5 parts are in production now. Please visit www.cypress.com/go/psoc5 for details.    1.    CY8C5246AXI-054 2.    CY8C5367AXI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     Have you ever wanted to add components to a schematic in Creator just to make it clearer to understand? Creator 2.0 now has Annotation components... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
It seems that PSoC is more convenient for developing data acquistion system. For CY8CKIT-050 PSoC® 5 Development Kit, should I order extra DC or AC ad... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.