Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi All,              PSoC 3 kits now ship with Production silicon. If you have bought a CY8CKIT-001 or a CY8CKIT-003, then your PSoC 3 kit may be in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I'm trying to create a very simple board and I need some help with people who already did this. I need a PCB board of 3.5"x2" where I can p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    i need some rtos functionality for an embedded application. Through having keil c51 there is rtx51tiny included.    I already built a project ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody:    I want  to use my PSoC5 DVK which registers as a HID device in PC to communicate with MSPaint, and as you know MSPaint in windows7... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In working with the FTK, I would like to duplicate the onboard JTAG functionality provided by the CY7C68013A microcontroller.     Why are both SW0IO a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,         With PSoC Creator 2.0, the following Development Kit projects will fail.    CY8CKIT-050 - LowPowerDemo    CY8CKIT-001, CY8CKIT-010  - ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,                            With PSoC Creator 2.0, the following Development Kit projects will fail.     CY8CKIT-050 - LowPowerDemo    CY8CKIT-... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am trying to build code for the Psoc5 that uses the itoa function from stdlib.h.     I have the #include <stdlib.h> at the beginning of main.c but I... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can I run a GPIO pin as output, open drain, drive low and attach an external pullup to 5V while the system is running 3.3V? All VDDIO is 3.3V. Show More
ArBh_290401
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I intend to use an external RAM with a PSoc3 chip. I find EMI component is available in the standard component library.    And it has got  ADDRESS , D... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.