Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

MiHe_282546
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Is there any built in time functions?     I need a function that returns the number of microseconds since the PSoC5 began running the current p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to transfer a file form PC to Psoc board using USB communication... can this be done.... can anyone help by providing code related to this........ Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Two Applications Engineers at Cypress - Dave Van Ess and Robert Murphy will be talking about driving a brushless DC motors. I thought this video was p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a very slow time period that I will be measuring using the timer component ranging from 900mS to 20mS. This time interval i will be multiplying... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello. Is SRAM memory deleted if software or watchdog reset occurs? I know that RAM memory is volatyle, and i am using PSoC5.    Here is the code i w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i want to interface a webcam with PSoC 3 and then transmit the webcam video to recevier side..how can i do this.. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    I've been reading the documentation, and it seems that the USBFS components can be used both as a UART emulator (USBUART component), or can ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Did you know that in addition to supporting 4 - 25 MHz crystals, PSoC 3 and 5's MHz ECOs also support ceramic resonators? Although they tend to have m... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         Do you think it's possible, to create a CAN periperal using the UDBs? That way I can have a PSoC with dual CAN.         Hugo Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 If I wanted to clock 8-bit parallel data into the PSoC5 and store it in RAM, what's the theoretical maximum rate I could do that?    Could I clock in... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.