Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Read the design techniques of using programmable logic in automotive electric power steering and control system here. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Read the design techniques of using programmable logic in automotive electric power steering and control system here. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    Yesterday I have updated PSoC Creator.  When I load the project I have worked on, only cy_boot apears to be newer - from ver 2.2 to 2.21. I hav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am preesntly using PSoC creator 2, and the chip CY8C5568AXI-060.    When I clicked the program button of the PSoC creator, a message box pop ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! I'm new to PSOC programming, but when I tried to upload the following code      #include <device.h>                     void main()            ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hey all,    For the senior design project at my university, my group was assigned a robot that would serve as a wandering information kiosk for the ca... Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    Need to update display of an LCD through per second interrupt stub of an RTC. KIndly help me with a small example project using RTC. Am unable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi ,          can any body help me regarding programming a PSoC 3/5 device using Miniprog 3. specifically i have the following queries.        >The J... Show More
MiHe_282546
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    Can anyone please help me how to transfer UART to USB interface using the PSoC5: I have TX,RX,RTS,CTS connected to the PSoC5 pins and I want t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Firmware engineers are always looking for ways to write more efficient code.  Often this means executing functions as fast as possible.  One way to im... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.