Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Ever wondered how to export Creator project to other IDE?    Do you know about all the new features available with the release of component pack?     ... Show More
amdac_287941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I was trying out the emFile File system. I have 2 sd cards. I used the example project with following results.    1> 2Gb card -- The library w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using cy8c20546A-24pvxi. Is it possible to declare a variable in a specific location of SRAM? The requirement is that after a watchdog reset a va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi am using psoc3 and i need to recieve 30 bytes in Rxbuffer of UART[v2.10]. i have made my buffer size 30 as well as the Rxinterrupt is also generate... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have a string of 10 CY8C9540A on a single I2C bus, driven by a single AVR processor. For reasons that are not clear to me, the CY8C9540A is stretch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to produce a multiphase voltage wave using VDAC’s and Timers. The included figure shows the waveform that I’m trying to create.  T1-T4 represen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    We are a shenzhen based company,  i heard that cypress have a cheaper multi touch part named TMA140, but i contact your distribution in shen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The SPI_Slave_v_2_20 component maximum specified bit rate is up to 5mbps. In my project i have a need to simulate a slave device that runs at 8 mhz SC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

i am new to here... how to start &compiling etc....

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.