Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys,    Im just trying to familiarise with the wondeful world of PSoC,    I have the PSoC 3210 Eval1 board and ive written a little code that make... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi ppl,             www.cypress.com/?docID=33723        App note on single lithium ion battery charger. Very interesting. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I using CY8CKIT-009 Kit with CY8CKIT-001, Psoc CY8C3866AXI-040.     I can not schedule with psoc programmer from version 4.0 to 5.1, and when I try to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         How to interface external memory to PSoC 3?? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
All: perhaps it is my limited cranial capacity, but I am unable to understand exactly how the data is processed into the FIFOs by the UART component a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
With a little time on the demo board, did a board design with the PSoc3 68pin version.    I've actually been amazed at quickly getting up the JTAG, US... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,    First time poster/noob,    Ive got a PSoC 1 eval kit and I am generally used to the MSP430 but I started using PSoC programs,    I was jus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a project using the UM I2Cm to communicate with the other devices on the bus. On this bus there is an RTC DS1307. My project is also using the ... Show More
MarkH_61
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A couple of days ago I posted a short description about the WavDAC8 component and app note AN69133 on our PSoC Insiders Blog.  Someone suggested I pos... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Whenever I try to set a breakpoint the system answer with following message:  dbg.M0019: The following breakpoint cannot be set: 'C:\Program Files\C... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.