Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Analog voltage measurement and signal processing applications in PSoC 1 require the use of a precision ground and voltage references. Selecting the co... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've got a CY8CKit-050 which usually worked as expected on my windows vista machine.    Out of the blue when I wanted to program an already working pr... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am developing a PCB for an analogue sensing application. It uses the 12-bit Delta Sigma ADC on a PSoC3. As usual, the application is very space con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,         I have a current sense INA219 which I am communicating through I2C. I am able to communicate with it but only the first register of INA21... Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Here are a couple of Application notes which have been recently translated into Japanese and Chinese.             New in Japanese    AN50987 - Getting Started with I2C in PSoC® 1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 we can control a fan using a microcontroller so why we use a psoc to control the fan.because microcontroller is very cheap than psoc kit. why we wast... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
App Note updated.             www.cypress.com/?docID=38334 Show More
ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
There has been a huge reduction in PSoC 1 kit prices. Especially the CY3210 PSoCEVAL1, which is the most widely used development kit for PSoC 1.      ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 App note updated             www.cypress.com/?docID=34763    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to put I2S (TX/RX), DMA_Tx, DMA_Tx and EMIF to a design. DMA_Tx transfers data from RAM to I2S-Tx. DMA_Rx transfers data from I2S-Rx to EMIF.  ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.