Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been struggleing with how to add a timer to a loop that will exit after a discrete amount of time (say 10 seconds).    What I have going on is I'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART problem
solved msg Solved
Hai,    i am tring to communicate from PC hyperterminal to PSOC 3. I configured the UART in interrupt mode. I am printing the received character on th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Ppl, here is an interesting blog on creating components by Brad Budlong . The links to the videos are mentioned there also. Many people might alre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This app note should take you to the next level in PSoC              http://www.cypress.com/?docID=39790     Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 A very good appnote:             www.cypress.com/?docID=39909 Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
In the DVK CDROM, schematic, and user manual, one cannot find what pins    on PSOC 3 UART is connected to. There is no table of pin assignments in use... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    can I use the Cy8C55 Processor Module wich is inkludet in the CY8YKIT-001 witout the dev-Board.    On the Module is a pin called VBAT and there ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 The Registers TRM makes mention of USB clock-locking, but does not specify the location of the USB_LOCK bit. Is there clock-locking in the PSoC 5 arc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi ...               i am not understanding what's the use of DSI user clocks in psoc 3......    In the following document,         www.cypress.com/?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For my application, I need to take note of any level transition in the GPIO port. The program within my ISR currently exceeds the time of the next tra... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.