Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

mare_570566
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Has anyone had problems with MiniProg3 on a new PC? I don't believe there is any problem with MiniProg3.  However, I am hoping I can find someone with... Show More
TipoDeIncognito
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Good morning!   I'm currently designing a PCB, and I was going to choose a PSoC5LP microcontroller because of the compatibility with 5V and 3.3V simul... Show More
ButchT
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using a CY8C27543-24 part   I have an analog mux +PGA+DELSIG11 adc connected together. This all works   On one input pin, the PGA gain is set to G0084... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have updated the SOCino board to version 1.4.   It adapts the CY8CKit-059 board to a RAMPS 3D printer driver board, which is cheaply purchased from ... Show More
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,   I am building a project where I need to know the value of the pitch from the mpu6050. For this I used following equation:"pitch = atan2f(AX,s... Show More
MarcelKrisman
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all, I would like to know what would be quickest migration of the PSoC device towards a newer PSoC device which is recommended for new designs (... Show More
ed234
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I see that there is almost no stock on PSOC5LP chips.  Does that mean the PSOC5LP family is being discontinued or the world wide chip shortage is the ... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to use Charge Pump that can get in the Paper(AN60580)    but there is no spec of current.    so i ask to you, How much current does Charge Pump ... Show More
Snow
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  I am trying to achieve communication between the development kit and PC, but the computer cannot detect the kit successfully. In the device manag... Show More
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have a strange problem when building the code I found (see link below or added file). So now my problem: I try to use the functions atan2f an... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.