Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello everyone!    I have some problems when I try to implement a project with amplifiers. the PSoC is CY8C29466, the input is a dc voltage from 0 to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have release two new design guides on PowerPSoC hardware and firmware. These respective guides provide all the information you need to know about t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
ADC problem
solved msg Solved
 Hi to all,                  I am  doing work on blood glucose measurement with PSoC 3 , in that a current from test strip taken and converted to volt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Capacitive sensors(like Humidity sensor) can be interfaced with PSoC and capacitance of sensor can be measured using various methods namely    1. Con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,    When ibuild my project  in  PSoC 5 I am facing Two  ERROR     1) ""arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe"" failed with exit code '1',    2) few arguments to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

I can't find how to deal with this. Thank you for any help.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! I have a simple question. Is it possible with a PSoC 5 First Touch into sleep mode to come? My PSoC 5 will not go into  the ILO 1 kHz clock mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am doing a project where data comes from I2C bus.I want to store this data using DMA in PSoC3 (Master). Do you have any project or article r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 There is an I2C bootloader App note to bootload PSoC3 from PSoC5(acting as host) . Can the same project be used to port to PSoC3- can one PSoC3 act a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Vcca and Vccd are generated by regulators of PSoC. Where is this voltage used within the PSoC???

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.