Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Johannes
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear sir or madam,I'm using CY8C5868LTI-LP039 in my project since a while without utilizing the CAN2.0b transceiver. Due to shortages in availablility... Show More
jadkh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Infineon World!  I'm using PSoC 5LP (CY8KIT-59) and I'm reading the data of a 3 axial accelerometer using the 3 ADCs. I want to send the 3 axis ... Show More
zvivered
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I added an I2C slave component and created the API using  PSOC creator 4.0 It seems that the API has no read\write routines.  Am I right ? In o... Show More
NikhilBabul
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello I am not able to drive CY8C58LP GPIO using JTAG, in one of my board. I can do chain test (ID and Bsreg test) are getting passed, Kindly help me ... Show More
jdr
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,I'd like to wire Raspberry PI UART pins directly to UART pins of cy8ckit-059. Raspberry says PI has UART voltage 3V3 and connecting 5V may cause... Show More
EyLa_1625036
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all ,  I have a custom psoc5lp board , I  want to implement an I2C SLAVE to I2C MASTER bridge , So the psoc is just a short between those 2 i2c ... Show More
delfinavelez
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! I am working with the PSoC5LP board, particularly analyzing the configuration of the SC / CT blocks. On page 487 of the 'PSoC5LP_Registers_TRM'... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I came across a post from Rolf Noteboom where he had set up a debug session with PSOC Creator and Visual Studio for the PSOC5LP. I followed the instru... Show More
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, For a project I am trying to make, I need to know the elapsed time between each cycle(so that i can subtract these) . I know that in arduino yo... Show More
JulianLBTK
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone... I'm working with the DS18B20 temperature sensor and I'm using One-Wire Protocol,  the project is working well but I have a question: Wh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.