Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello ,    I have got question about : How can I implementation SHT10 humidity sensor in CY8C27443-24PXI using I2C ? I read a lot of datasheet etc. bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear PSOC,    I am trying to use module AMuxN in CY8C28445 from wizard and its datasheet.  I am going to set AMUX into single mode with 14 analog inpu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Has anyone used FlashTemp User Module in their application? Can you provide me with the project?    Thanks    Shenaz Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Everyone,    Here is a question that was asked during the PSoC World Virtual Conference that was held during December 12-13, 2012.         Is ther... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
A new Knowledge Base article has been filed to address an issue customers have seen with our Kit collateral on the CY8CKIT-002B rev *B using the CY8C2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I'm wondering if anyone can give advice.    I just bought the CY8CKIT-050A from mouser ( http://uk.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Cypress-Semiconductor/CY8CKIT-050A/?qs=%2fha2pyFadugyti4TX04RmxLRFwrnipuO4okM7qhwiMYsiRLxPtEkKA%3d%3d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,      great to see data for the PSoC 5 LP. The press release talks about single cell battery operation, the data sheet has a gap in regards to spec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have configured the UART for Buffered operation with a buffer size of 128 running at 57.6Kbps.  Using UART_PutArray I have issues sending more than ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Everyone,    Here is a question that was asked during the PSoC World Virtual Conference that was held during December 12-13, 2012.         Q: "Is i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  This is just a reminder.    DEC-17th is the deadline for submitting the Component. Please do submit the component before that.     Regards,    Rahul... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.