Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi happy users of this strange device    For students or schools, if you cannot afford the big kit, have a look at this.     gonzalj.chez-alice.fr/TPpsoc3/TPpsoc3.html... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am measuring the change in a 300pF capacator. I have taked precautions to drive the shield with the feedback from my voltage follower. The capacator... Show More
xy_283156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm playing around with the ADC on the PSOC3, i've got the CY8CKIT-030. My Problem is even if i connect my input GPIO (P4.6) to VSSA, the rawvalu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello! Chip used CY7C68034. Please tell me how to change the project CY3686FW, that it was possible to receive data from an external device (such as a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 It was clear from the I2C project that there are 2 options for the SDA and SCL lines. These are 1.0 and 1.1 or 1.5 and 1.7. But the 1.0 and 1.1 lines... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,    I am working with a CY8C201A0 chip powered by 5V and i would like to know the maximum electrical specifications in GPIO (configured to drive... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Chinese Readers,    We have 6 PSoC 1 Application Notes available in Chinese and do have plans to translate more in 2013. These Application Notes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 a simple question, I understand the concept of PLDs (programmable logic devices) but how can an analogue block be configured?? I am not asking about ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I can not collect from examples a frequency meter. Can be at someone there is a ready project, with an exact frequency meter (from 0 to 20 MHz, if it ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Let me start by giving you some background on my device, my device is battery operated, when the battery is in its turned on when its not its off, I u... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.