Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    hi...            I want to read ZERO '0' on the UART receive pin.            But it giving a ststus of error or no data in the buffer, when I use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi...         i am using PSoC3- cy8c38466, which consists of 64 KB flash memory to store my code......but, my project code is too big to fit into thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 i want to connect 2.048V source to the negative input of ADC in the top design layout in Creator 2.1.which source shall i use?VDAC,battery or Vref? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    Just wanted some info about the TIA available...as in PSOC Creator. I wanted to know the following, i'll be using a PSOC5 in a photodiode appl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,          i am a newbie programmer using PSOC 3 . I want to send data to across the USB Comm Port . I have an CY8CKIT-030 PSoC® 3 Development Kit.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi to all,                  here i am attaching bundle of  workspace. can any body help by modifying to get peak value of ADC    Regards    PRP Show More
himam_31
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Attached is the project for interfacing SPI EEPROM with PSoC3. AT93C46E SPI EEPROM module was interfaced with PSoC3 in this project. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,    Is it possible to create a 16bit up or down counter that can be stopped at any value and loaded with a new value?     Thanks Show More
ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi!    I've burnt a simple program for counting pulses per second at input pin on a CY8C001 kit. The problem is that it picks up random counts sometim... Show More
SaKu_291986
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
      I created a new project using CY8C29466.     I placed a PGA on ACB00     PGA input is set to AnalogColumn_InputMUX_0     InputMUX is connected t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.