Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am using a filter in PSOC 5, but I am unable to run/build it (i am not using a DMA).         the console says 'undefined reference to `Filte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    When non synchronous signals or signals which are not actual clocks are routed as datapath clock, the synthesizer would throw an error telling th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    When non synchronous signals or signals which are not actual clocks are routed as datapath clock, the synthesizer would throw an error telling th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
What is the significance of providing Vref input in PGA?Is it the same as 'Vin-' in case of differential amplifier ? Show More
xy_283156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i have a problem with a opamp:     when i don't starting the amp with "opam_start();" in my initialization function there's no problem and it work... Show More
dari_292216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is it Ok to use a 15V input into J4?      I assume the regulator should tolerate it...  but just want to make sure.    Thanks! -- Dario   Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
最近在使用cyrf6936,不过在使用的过程中遇到了一些问题。    数据手册上说设定RX GO后,在其未清零前就不能重定设定,我不知道如果重新设定了会出什么问题?    还有那比如我开始对RX_CTRL_ADR写入0X93,当出现中断后(已收到>8个数据时),我能够再不影响接    收时对RX_C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi to all,                   Can anybody tell me what are the necessary modifications to implement pulse oximeter on psoc 3    CY8C3866XAI-040ES2. He... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Sharing this insightful blog post by Mark Hastings on the application note AN69133.         The WaveDAC8 component and application note (AN69133) was ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Japanese Readers           We have translated one more PSoC 1 Application Note in Japanese. Please download "AN2094 - PSoC® 1 - Getting Started ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.