Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to all,    I am doing glucose measurement , in this i am Interfacing IDAC, VDAC, TIA(Transimpedance Amplifier).Glucose Test Strip gives current so ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Whenever a clock stretching happens does Master reduce the bit rate or the clock of the signal or does it stop transmitting the data? and does Clock ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am trying to implement a SIPO shift register using a LUT. Has anyone done this before? I have looked at the document by Xilinx     www.xilinx.com/support/documentation/application_notes/xapp465.pdf ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am dealing with a communication protocol where PSoC is communicating with other microcontroller. I am receiving corrupt data or missing some data b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hai     I want to convert hex to dec value and it display to pc    How can i send decimal value through uart for psoc. which logic  is  use here    p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
UART
solved msg Solved
 HAI     I want to convert Hex to Dec value and that decimal value display on pc using UART , Now  how can i send decimal value to UART ,which logic i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Guys,    Regarding CY8C3866LTI-068 - can I use all the I/O pins for I2C or is there a certain number of limit of using I2C peripheral?    Thanks,  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Can processor configure PSoC itself (i.e. on the fly)?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello         I need to generate a clock of 16MHz r, however appears a dc signal, this looks on an oscilloscope. But dont works.         Why psoc whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello         I need to generate a clock of 16MHz r, however appears a dc signal, this looks on an oscilloscope. But dont works.         Why psoc whe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.