Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

WolfgangCS
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I use a PSoC3 (CY8C3246PVI-147) on a PCB to drive brushed motor drivers. I'm experiencing some problems using the PSoC when it receives some ex... Show More
MiMo_4142486
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  The datasheet for the I2C block shows the following code for manual read. However, how can I read from a specific register? The I2C_MasterSendSta... Show More
WaMa_286156
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This will roughly apply to Linux and Windows, but your mileage will vary. I followed Rolf NooteBooms posts about using VSCode with the PSOC5 using the... Show More
Benz
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Community, Do you have any idea how to remove the unused noise and unwanted half-signal risings from this signal? On the picture below you can se... Show More
Nano
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm using the 32-bit Quad Decoder in PSoC 5LP (CY8C56LP family). It works based on a 16-bit Quad Decoder in hardware and the PSoC generated code for t... Show More
mwors7
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear community, I have recently implemented communication between Rpi and PSoC5lp (CY8CKIT-059) using 400kHz I2C. On the PSoC5lp side, I am using a de... Show More
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello , I have some problems with getting the angle from the gyroscope of the MPU6050. I am doing the following:   GyroX0 = GyroX; // previous Gyro va... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello people I'm starting a project with dht22 or rht03 but I do not find much information, just with dht11, help me with some example or library for ... Show More
donaldjmanurung
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Sir/ Madam I have some technical problems when used Cy8c38xxx family processor module. When i tried to program the chip by clicking the program/d... Show More
ButchT
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Part is CY8C27543-24 We are seeing some variations in ADC operation between parts in production that look to be bigger than expected, so I am Assuming ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.