Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ArvindK_86
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Here's the procedure to make your programmer work with Windows8-    (Please post your queries in the original thread at http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2232&rID=74548... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Iam using 16 bit counter with ext clk ,counter properties---->period is --1,compare value --0,enable-high,interrupt-TC                               ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    Have you ever encountered similar problem? The PSoC chip resets itself during a test?    I encounter this problem recently. I put PSoC chip... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to use multiple sensor interfaces in PSOC 3, and want to change the sensor interface on the fly through a command from a communication port..Im... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  In the PHUB  and DMAC chapter of TRM it is mentioned that "Arbitration phase time depends on the number of channels requesting the DMAC"    "When th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 In the PHUB  and DMAC chapter of TRM it is mentioned that "Arbitration phase time depends on the number of channels requesting the DMAC"    "When the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi All,    I've two comparators (say, CompA & CompB) in my design, whose outputs I take as interrupts by enabling the ComparatorBus interrupt. CompA ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I would like to simplify my hardware design for raising 2 interrupts events with a single digital input pin to detect pulse edges.  So my idea is to u... Show More
StEl_289216
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Is it possible to run the ISSP programmer with 64 bit win7 ?    I just upgraded our PSoC development PC and I can't get the PC to connect to the ISSP.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC 3 PCB
solved msg Solved
hi,        how to make PCB for PSoC 3 , CY8C3866AXI-040 ES2 device in ORCAD or KI CAD. Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.