Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

is there a method of measuring the power consumption of a program written in the PSOC5 LP??

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi guys I've just purchase CY8CKIT-030 and after read the datasheet i've realised that the kit doesn't have a power supply adapter.    I'm going to bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 my kit was working good..but now if i've to display LCD its showing boxes in display...before also it happens once...then it started working again..n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hey everyone.    I Have some ADC problems. I can get one ADC_delSig to work perfectly but when i add a nother one it gives me 3 errors.     mpr.M0014... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi All,         I am using a 32.768 kHz ECO for deriving a highly accurate clock. Pls provide me with CL1, CL2 values for a 28-pin DIP CY8C29466 IC. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hey    I am trying to understand how i can add an external button that can turn on the internal LED. I just need a little help.      I have attached ... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSoC3 DELSIG ADC cofigured as single ended and input range Vssa to Vdda and 8bit res gives near Full Scale reading when input is 2.5v (Cy8CKIT-001 is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a timer and counter for measuring the speed of a motor in RPM. I am not getting the proper connections for counting the incoming pulses.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Title says it all - I installed PSoC designer/programmer for CY3210 MiniProg1 on Windows 8, but it didn't install the driver for the chip.  I need the... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.