Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

SuSc_283911
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi --    I'm working towards building a "reaction timer" application using the CY3210 eval kit w the 29466 device.    As an precursor to the goal proj... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi, I am a hardware engineer, and I am pretty new to PSOC. I am unable to program my own board using the jtag interface on miniprog3. I have a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Simple FM pattern generator - this is my simple 8bit audio experiment 🙂    Pin P0(0) audio output    Kamil Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi All, Many of you might be wondering if PSoC 5 has the functionality of doing an SGPIO Initiator functionality and of course it is possible.... Show More
KeYp_290406
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a rather large project that I have been able to create evolving versions of by just copying the entire workspace folder. I have accumulated sev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear all,         We have been testing a batch of PSOC3 (Silicon ID : 0x1E01E069) and 4 out of 12, we were not able to program them. The error tha we ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have recently got 2 product returns from a few hundred PSoC-containing devices which were sent into the field (industrial devices). In one case, an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hi    On my own breadboard[Cy8C3246AXA], XRES has a problem.    I was connect SW to ~XRES, Pin number 15, XRES_N    Once push the SW, groun... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    In my project im using CYRF 69103, but after programming i'm not able to transmit my data to the second board. Second board also using CYR... Show More
romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Where can i find the recoomended CapSense board layout guidelines ?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.