Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    Here is an example project to store config data in flash that is separate from the application data.    You have to use the "Manual applicatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I often find the variable inspector shows 0 values. However, immediately after inspection I printf the values and they are not 0. I can't trus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        This example project can be used to calculate the maximum throughput using the Streamer Application. It also details as comments, the use and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This example project can be used to calculate the maximum throughput using the Streamer Application. It also details as comments, the use and signific... Show More
himc_284346
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is there any way to read the Program Counter value of a particular point in my code? I want to store this value in a varaiable and process it. (speci... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
This example project can be used to calculate the maximum throughput using the Streamer Application. It also details as comments, the use and signific... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The attached example project can be used as a reference to understand and get started with the USBFS APIs in PSoC. It contains the comments which deta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The project attached gives a simple example project that shows how we can receive data from a 24-bit SPI Slave. This example shows configurati... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        The project attached gives a simple example project that shows how we can receive data from a 24-bit SPI Slave. This example shows configurati... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi    I have problems finding “the New License ID Code input field in the µVision License Manager Dialog — Single-User License Tab (available from th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.