Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    I'm looking for some starting point and some documents to read to do the following. Let me explain the setup first. I have a board that h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 normally we take sensor signals from that it will be generated pulses and using 1 sec counter generator we find pulses for 1sec. and this converted i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    Yet another PSoC beginner. I've approximated an SC block as an op-amp to use it as a differentiator. (My Input after external Capacitor goe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi,    I am just a beginner in the PSOC cy8c5568axi..... I have some question.Can I use PWM component without using API ? Can I use PWM component that... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 can u plz suggest me how can i measure light intensity in terms of voltage using PSoC in PSoC creator.    help me out with sample code and design. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
how to use PWM as a clock divider?    i tried to use it for changing clock frequency in run time. to achieve 921600 clock frequency i used the configu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    I see many queries where you may want to connect different pins from different I/O ports in PSoC 3/5 with a Character LCD (HD44780A). So, ... Show More
romac_285831
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am using a global variable x, declaring it in some c1 file. This c1 file has an  interrupt code. x is altered on interrupt.    Now in some  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Recently there was a customer request to have a time stamp whenever a message was received on CAN. He was looking for using a RTC to note the time w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Recently there was a customer request to have a time stamp whenever a message was received on CAN. He was looking for using a RTC to note the time wh... Show More