Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I'm looking for some memory optimization. at one stage I build my project and it shows my memory mapping as Program Size: data=22.0 xdata=350... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi there,    I have built an envelope extraction processor with PSOC 5LP. Overall it is working, but the rectification is not a full rectification, a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
  Hi there,    I have built an envelope extraction processor with PSOC 5LP. Overall it is working, but the rectification is not a full rectification, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone!    I am trying to use the MiniProg3 to program my PSoC3, CY8C3245PVI-134.  I have the programmer settings set to 5-pin SWD programming... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dose anybody have the detail cases that sending data from components to sram?Now i want to send the 100 datas from DFB output register to sram.But i w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
#1    How can I program the CY8C58AXI-LP035 TQFP100 on my own board design. When I check the PSoC5 DK (see annexed file) I cannot found the source for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello I want to transmit an audio sign from a PSOC to another. I think i do all assignment related to the datsheets, but on the first Psoc output, i d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello, I am trying to make a low power impedance meter by using 5LP chip.    Since my system's energy source is solar cell, I have to reduce the ener... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello all,    I am looking for imaging sensors or camera packages that work with the PSoC 5. Ideally i want 3-4 cameras, they can be 1-2MP. Does Cypru... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.