Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 In thermocouple example Thermocouple_GetVoltage() API accept temperature range maximum of 100 Degree.     But how can i modify that API for Full temp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I have created a USB HID bootloader project and a bootloadable project for a PSoC5.    My test bootloadable project is just a PWM which toggle... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I just want to confirm that CY8C20434-12LKXI and CY8C20434-12LQXI is same, if not please tell me that it's details of specifications.     Regards. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    A program I just finished makes extensive use of cos() sin() functions, which makes the whole algorithm way too slow on a PSoC 5LP at 67MHz... ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Dear Sirs, I'm trying to solve a problem on a capacitive keyboard that is quite odd.     Sometimes the capacitive keyboard is stuck and doesn't works... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone:            i read the 《AN48610 - Design and Layout Guidelines for Matching Network and Antenna for WirelessUSB™ LP Family》 document, and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,         I'm testing  the communication between 2 CY3275 devkits.    This web page, http://www.cypress.com/?id=4&rID=46587, indicates that the "TX_... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello PSOC Community!         I have seen the Filter Componet and it seems to have quite a nifty configuration menu for setting two seperate digital ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I am finding myself in a position where I am needing 3 different crystals in my application.  Two for the PSoC (RTC and MHz crystal for CAN) and one ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everybody,    At the moment I try out to send a SPI message (Projekt "testendesDAC")    I want to use SPI in my current Projekt. But I have Prob... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.