Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I tried to use single adc for multi channel data extraction, I added the mux for dynamic changing between channels and get the value.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Everybody.    I am looking for app note AN86206  -   PSoC® 5LP Low Voltage (12-24 V  AC/DC) Powerline Communication Solution that is mentioned in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
                 I am using CY8CKIT -050 kit for development of video streaming application from USB.            I recently ordered this Board      Wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a FreeSoc board that utilizes a CU8C5868axi-lp035         The core of the problem that has been frustating me for hours with no avail is how to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I want to order a CY8CKIT-050B development kit.    please guide me about this kit    programming of this kit with USB can be easy  as using a MINIPROG... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All:    I'm developing a PSoC3 device on the CY8CKIT-030 development board. I plan on using the USBUART component to communicate with it seriall... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     Opening a workspace with bootloader example(bootloadable blinkLED.cyprj with SCB_bootloader.cywrk), Creator returns with exception ’System.NullRe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
     Opening a workspace with bootloader example(bootloadable blinkLED.cyprj with SCB_bootloader.cywrk), Creator returns with exception ’System.NullRe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    I am using CY8Ckit-030 PSoC3 development kit..If i want to transmit AT commands to gsm modem then how UART of PSoC and UART of gsm modem sh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.