Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 recently i used to program cy8c5588axi with miniprog3? and that was ok.    but then i had to reinstall the system and now i have errors    1) FAILED!... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 recently i used to program cy8c5588axi with miniprog3? and that was ok.    but then i had to reinstall the system and now i have errors    1) FAILED!... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 days ago buy a development kit and the 001 modload of PSoC 1 is not wanted or burn me run any program I've done or who are in the sample page cypres Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Hello I cant make this simple code work: if ((PRT0DR & pin5) && (startknap_lys==0)){startknap_lys=1;PRT0DR |= pin3;while(PRT0DR & pin5){}} It ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I will no be using external analog core regulator and digital core regulator of PSoC. i.e I will not be using terminals VCCD, VCCA in CY8C5868AXI-LP03... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo,    I have a very simple question. I'm using a CY8C29466 and I need to change the status of 3 output pins (defined as 'Strong' drive) and named ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 When i tried to program a precision rectifier on PSoC 5LP the main power supply LED started blinking. The PSoC creator cannot detect the module anymo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Everyone, I need some tips for my project..         I am trying to read data from 4 sonar sensors, after that, i want to take the max value of a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all     I create a table in flash just '0' and '1' and use DMA transferring to GPIO.  I expect to generate 5MHz clock output from GPIO, but the max... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI all, I have a question regarding programming features of the CY8C38xx devices. In our application we would like to program the CY8C38xx device ma... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.