Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I everyone I would apprecite any help !!!!         How do hook up the output from an op amp , like opamp [ V1.90] and configured like Smith trigger in... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have been looking for a 1-wire component for the 5LP. Initially I found a document explaining the 1-Wire used in PSC 1 and today found Document Num... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I have posted a similar post in oher forum and then saw this forum was more appropriate.    I am new to PSOC. Over the last few years my company has ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hi to all,                 how can i  set reference voltage for ADC in psoc1. here i want to set reference voltage 2.5v.    thanks    PRP Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi     I am  developing a HDLC stack based on the PSoC 5 on the Development kit. Amongst other functions, the controller must be able to to bit-stuffi... Show More
MuKa_284621
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm thinking of how to constantly output a character from the UART.         For example, the character 'h' will be outputted from the U... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
DAC
I input a 6bits_code_min=0dec or 6b_code_max=62dec value into the DAC6 by means WriteStall API and I get unexpected Voutput value.    Theoretically th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi ,       can anyone plz send me a ready to use seven segment display routine......or project for CY8C28466 . Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.