Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

rosenrot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there, I ordered a CY8C5868AXI-LP035 and I wanted to find out if it is genuine and if it is working correctly. I'm asking this question because I'm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Forum         As part of my project I would like to be able to read the output of a LIDAR sensor on a serial monitor over the I2C bus, using a PSoC... Show More
ARNair2000
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
i have a glass of water placed on a plank. i am holding the plank.I nedd a mechanism to rotate the plank and but eventhough i try to rotate the plank ... Show More
ultrasounder
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I inherited a design from a previous engineer and I am not familiar with PSoC. I have been trying to bring up a PSoC5 LP based system that is based on... Show More
BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I made a basic watt meter project with a PSOC5. The setup consists of: 1. A sigma-delta ADC object set to 18-bits. The voltage reference is 1.0... Show More
lma
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
his question https://community.infineon.com/t5/PSoC-4/Version-of-NET-framework/td-p/172084 says to install version 3.5, as does the message I got when... Show More
JEv_295166
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Can anyone help clarify my understanding of the I2S block?  The advanced tab allows the number of channels to be set for both RX and TX. However simpl... Show More
jxjimmy
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When creating a custom bootloader, the bootloader "wait for command time" can be specified (See attachment). This value in the stock bootloader that c... Show More
Translation_Bot
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Please tell me a question, how to implement DR_SWAP in CCG5 code? We have configured PORT0 as the source for external charging, but we want PORT0 to b... Show More
amitbohra
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am connecting a resistor to the DAC output and I am giving sine wave current signal to it of 1 khz freq and 5 micro amp  for 10 times. every time I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.