Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I know that if I have not assign any pin in my psoc creator project, creator will automatically assign them to suitable pins available.     I created ... Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi to All,    I'm using the DS ADC in single-ended mode, 13-bit resolution, internal 1.024V reference, input range from 0 to 6*Vref, buffer mode tuned... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi there !!!!!         I woluld need again your help!    I am triyng to read on display module four FSR ( force sensing resistor) and  they look lik N... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My Intent: Develop a UDB datapath which compares values.  A byte is written into the Fifo F0 register via Software or DMA if it is empty, which clears... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,         I'm working in a project where I need to adquire 53 bytes of samples which come from a digital IC periodically and then I need to save th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    i need to create a PWM-Signal with 50 KHz to control a LED that expects a PWM-Signal with 50 KHz and TTL=5V.         I´ve set the System Clock ... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I have a function which is called in an interruption. I would like define the call of my interruption according to the duration of ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I have a issue with reading GPIO input value with the code as below:    // set P0[2] drive mode = highZ    PRT0DM2&=~0x04;    PRT0DM1|=0x04; ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,         In a recent project I was attempting to dynamically allocate arrays within functions but the results I would get were not consistent o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.