Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have a question regarding PLD power draw, particularly digital blocks with a very slow (or no) clock. I have an application I'm considering porting ... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We had a problem with a PCB manufacturer. They populated our boards with CY8C3666LTI-201 instead of CY8C3666LTI-027. Now my design won't fit into the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    Can anyone tell me how to set I2CHW UM operating voltage to 3.3V or 5V? I set my PSoC1 system power setting to 5V, but the i2cHW still oper... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello i'm am a newbie on using psoc and we are trying to use the delta sigma adc of the psoc5 dev board. But the problem ee are facing is the voltage ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
For a school project I designed a method to look how long a dma transfer of x bytes takes vs doing it in software.    The problem is that I can't get ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi all,    In your opinion what's the best tecnology for a IR faucet / shower automation ? Optical IR / PIR / ... ?    Is PSoC1  a good controller or... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello,    My thought is to use a PSOC 5LP as a HSSP programemer (so it could be used to program other PSOCs), There is a lot of documentation on dong... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 dear developers,             Is it possible to take out the current count value from the PSoC 5 counter component in a parallel 8 bit bus and give it... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi Everyone,    I have modified a CY8Ckit-031 demonstration program to use the slider and CS buttons on the -030 board in addition to those in the or... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    We have been using the low speed CY7C63833 device in our product but needed to migrate to full-speed USB and so chose the CY7C64316 device. I h... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.