Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

BeS__284136
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am attempting to use a USB to UART cable with a freesoc mini.    The UART when I write a string to the buffer prints garbage data in the terminal. I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi community,    I am new to the PSoC world and recently was working on a project to  enable USBFS in DMA mode and measure its throughput compared to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all,    I am a bit confused. The data sheet of the CY8C58LP Family states that every PSoC of this family has a CAN-Component. The data sheet for CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I would like to be able to allow a long button touch detection time (>15s) but i also must keep the sensor autoreset as enable.    I tried it b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi, I am building a simple digital piano for my little sister. Nothing serious, just some bush buttons connected to intterupts, when a button is pres... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am using the DieTemp_Start and DieTemp_Query functions periodically in my main loop. If I write data to the EEPROM it fails. I have to disabl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

how can i store data greater than 128 bytes in buffer?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 hi,    I am just a beginner in the ARM M3..... are there any written C examples for newbies  . please anything would actually help alot, Show More
MiKO_283856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello,         I'm using the DST option of the RTC component (PSoC5LP CY8C5868AXI-LP035) in this way:                        RTC_WriteDSTStartHour(1);... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Regression Testing and Migration Paths.    Regression Testing.         A recent PSoC3 Problem Determination episode elicited a Cypress Forum suggestio... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.