Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I am having problems getting the DMA to work.      My setup has the Delta Sigma to set to output 20bits.  I use the Delta Sigma irq to transfer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi All,    This is a small project to develop a CDC+HID composite device class on PSoC3. It uses an Interface Association Descriptor. This is needed,... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am working on a project that needs to toggle an "H" Bridge at 125kHz.    If I drive just one output pin on and off I get the exact same ON a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi      we just got 1K pcs CY8C24794 chip, and try to burn software by PSoC MiniProg.   Programmer Version is 3.21.0, the latest version.     But.  t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hey!    I have run into a scenario where I am managing an external chip that requires me to send a control sequence, wait over a minute, then input t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Greetings all,    This is my first post on the Cypress forums, and I could really use a bit of guidance. I've been a computer engineer for a couple of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
PSN
 Hi,    Where can i find a Product Serial number (PSN), i try to find a license but i don't find this PSN...    Thanks for answers Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Is there a command that can send data but not continue until all data has been sent out UART?    In my code below, the UART data is sent After the EN... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We have a program developed (PSoC Creator) by a consultant that runs on a CY8C3244PVI-133 chip. It ran properly on an earlier compiler (late 2013), bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    i would like to off-line-filter a sampled array using a FIR-filter, for this i worte a simple code:    Filter_1_Start();     // Enable the inte... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.