Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to read counter register. I'm sure thatTimer_24 works.    in main loop            Timer24_ReadTimerSaveCV(&readTimer);            LCD_Position(... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to read counter register. I'm sure thatTimer_24 works.    in main loop            Timer24_ReadTimerSaveCV(&readTimer);            LCD_Position(... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I use CY8C29466 chip. It is passible to set two interrupt at the same time for timers ?     When I set interrupt I can only choose one of the o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,          I had CY3214-PSoCEVALUSB Board, and PSoc on this board CY8C24094 broke.     CY8C24094 is not available for production, so I couldn't buy ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The attached example project can be used as a reference to understand and get started with the USBFS APIs in PSoC. It contains the comments which det... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I used a software calculated CRC but it takes too much time for calculating. So I want to implement the hardware CRC module of the controller.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I'm developping an USB application using USB interface on PSoC 3. I'm performing a migration from Microchip PIC18F to PSoC.    I would like to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have connected SDA and SCL lines of MPU6050 to P12.1 and P12.0 of PSoC3 board. i need to display the raw values of oriantation along  x, y ,z axes o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Could someone check the attached project which is for UART Bootloader. Once the bootlodable receives the command from PC (or something trigger... Show More
SuMa_296631
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I think I know the answer (from lookng at the data sheets etc.) but before I start to re-think my overall architecture:    Can a PSoC5(LP) provide US... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.