Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

ChDe_285186
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Is there any reason that a project successful on a 28 pin device (27443) cannot be migrated to an 8 pin device (27143) apart from the obvious ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,             My board has a lot of features and tight tolerances, can someone suggest the right PCB Fabrication? I don’t want a too pric... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I need to send a signal by sin function generator for the pin0 and send the signal by bluetooth to the PC.    I'm having trouble understanding the log... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everyone, I am using 27443. My task is to output DAC value with timer, read ADC value at the same time, compare them to get the max value and displ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

good afternoon algien know how to use the delayclycles in POSC creator

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi everybody ,     I have this project  to do for my university , it's a bee rub  detecteur . i  placed my accelerometer in my Psoc card , i choose th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Has anyone been successful in getting the ETM trace working on the PSOC5LP devices ?         Asked Keil, their response was to ask Cypress... This is... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
my email is:netieyal26 at gmail.com     I want to redeem all my points. Want to buy the newest psoc5 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        I seem to have fried he PSOC 5 on my new development board, which I've had for a week or two now. I'm not sure what I did, but I can't connect... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I setup a basic PRiSM block connected to the onboard LED on the development kit.  I set my target Fout to 500 Hz and I see a lot of flicker.  The app ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.