Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,according to the 5LP reference manual the datapath outputs are registered, but it's also possible to use the combinational signal. Unfortunately, I... Show More
ToTa_1077931
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Infineon expert: I build the USBFS_HID example code  and try to program to CY3295-MTK kit, but  it alway shows an error "Error: dbg.M0023: There wa... Show More
vnguyen28
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi! When I create a new project for psoc 5 LP. A window pops up saying cy_isr_v1_71 datasheet is not available in English. After placing an Interrupt ... Show More
Vladkar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I am using PSOC5 LP in my design and have USB interface with external Windows based application. Is it possible to use Python script to access to ... Show More
PeSe_1509996
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Dear Bob, First of all thanks your Matrix keypad component. To cut the story short: it's works as expected but I've two annoying problems :   1.) only... Show More
KevinE
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have seen many others having a similar issue, but wanted to post in case my issue is slightly different. I am using PSOC5LP I2C Master Mode w... Show More
RichardW
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have found myself with a problem that seems to be more easily solvable with PSoC 5, but not with 4 or 6 due to just enough UDBs and much more capabl... Show More
cykec_294231
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, Can someone tell me where to find a document describing what the markings mean on the top of a PSoC3 microcontroller?  The specific part is CY8... Show More
Miglio1982
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, i'm trying to program a PSoC1 device [which works at 5V] in an old project using a MiniProg3 device but it doesn't work. Why? Which is the best pr... Show More
hauer
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I noticed, that programming an PSoC 5LP (CY8C5268LTI-LP030, 256kB Flash) using the ppcli.exe takes about 70s, whereas the PSoC Programmer takes on... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.