Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
        Happy new Year ! The board called O2BCP-PSOC5 can be customized on demand if it only requires some components changes (PSOC 5LP version, some ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

hi, can we provide latching through the firmware? How can we do that? 

aash_1317466
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
    I'm trying to calculate the average of all values in an array. The array values get loaded from a Measure() function (not shown) and array values ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
When I attempt to program a PSOC5LP (from PSOC Creator 3.1) using the Rev B miniprog3, the Program operation often halts/does nothing (indefinatly).  ... Show More
vinaym_06
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,         Is it possible to interface a camera with any PSoC?    is there any existing library available ?         Thanks    Vinay Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone,    I designed a board which contain 20 capsenses with a PSOC5LP CY8C5888LTI-LP097.    My problem is that when I touch one capsens like f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hallo Community,    I currently trying to bypass a digtial signal trough the PSoC5. I attached an image to clearify the configuration.    The pins 2 a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I am trying to pass an audio signal as shown in the schematic but the part I have the problem is between the filter to DVDAC(12 bit) unfortunate... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I want to drive led with the help of timer output  but i am not able to do it. i am confused with the timer block. Please help me with an example ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi everyone  I want to ask about the name of microcontroller used in PSOC 5lp and how many cores it uses? and the same question for GSM SIM900? Tha... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.