Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to use a 14 or 16 Bit ADC using my PSOC 5LP Board. I am unable to find it. Only 12 Bit ADC is being shown.    Looking forward for your r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,    I want to use a 14 or 16 Bit ADC using my PSOC 5LP Board. I am unable to find it. Only 12 Bit ADC is being shown.    Looking forward for your r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 I'm using the CY8C21534 with the I2CHW UM as slave. Capacitive sensors are scanned and when a sensor is active, I set a GPIO line low. The I2C master... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Every Body,    I want to implement 3rd and 4th order low pass filter using PSOC LP kit. Can i do this?    Regards    Awais Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am interested in this product...    http://www.digikey.com/product-search/en?KeyWords=CY8ckit-059&WT.z_header=search_go    The board contain... Show More
AlVa_264671
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HI !         I would need use all the pins showed in the attached PDF for interrupt, for detect switch pressed.    Psoc doesn't let me set interrupt a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I have 2 of these, now my question is with a 32.768 khz crystal         most of the crystals I can find on ebay have a load of 12.5pf, the board has 2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,         I'm using the CY8C21534 and need to switch bleed resistor between P1[1] and P1[4]. I followed the application note CE66058 and came to th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hi,    I am a very new user of Psoc.  My project is a device like a phonocardiograph . As input I am getting an audio signal of heart beating capture... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
 Hello I am using the psoc UC that I have attached picture of. My quistion. Can I use P1.1 and P1.0 as analog inputs? Right now I have set them up to ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.